The purchase of a printing system is followed by the need of consumable material, such as toner or ink. Here you have the choice of whether using original consumable materials or a presumable compatible product.
Compuserv intentionally deals with original products of the printer manufacturers only. The reasons are as versatile as they are convincing. The use of original consumable materials preserves the warranty claim of your new product. You always get the ideal print result and receive a constantly high output quality. The most convincing reason, however, is the low downtimes and thus in the end a longer service life and economic efficiency.
Apart from the standard consumable materials for printers we have a number of other products which are required whilst using your device. Such as maintenance kits, photoconductors, waste toner box, print heads and many things more. In most cases, we can fall back on our extensive warehouse and can supply immediately. Rare or elder products can be obtained within a short period of time frequently.
In addition, we offer you the service of a click agreement with Compuserv: In a full-service contract, one or several printer systems (printer, multifunctional units, copying machines, etcetera) are combined so that as from this point the perfect operation of this unit is ensured by Compuserv.
This Compuserv full-service agreement (click agreement) has the following minimum components:
- Agreement of a printing quota per month, quarter or year
- Min. 1 x year maintenance of the device by our technicians on site
- In case of a fault, the units are repaired on site, including arrival and departure as well as working time
- Provision of a free loan unit, if the unit cannot be repaired within the deadline agreed upon
- Fixed contract period with the option for extension
- Cost-free delivery of original consumable materials
- Fixed monthly fee for the printing quota agreed upon as well as fixed prices for above-average page printouts
Of course, you will have a direct telephone contract during this period of time. Thus, smaller problems (such as the removal of paper jams) can be removed quickly so that you are not dependent on a technician on site.